Once upon a time, I wasn’t confident in or of my superb writing skills or abilities. As a pre-teen and young teen, I often questioned my great writing abilities, although I showed signs of being a good writer at an early age (the age of twelve). Thus although i discovered my writing talent at the age of twelve and did superbly in language arts and reading classes in high school and community college, my belief and confidence in my own writing talent and abilities lay dormant until I was in my early to mid-twenties when an English professor pointed out to me how truly great a writer I was, and the fact that I should believe in my gift more and take it further professionally because I had the talent to make it and keep up with professional writers. A lot of women lack confidence in themselves or own abilities for different reasons. Whatever their reasons may be, they’re lacking self-assurance about a quality, ability, or idea they have. Therefore, below are 7 simple habits of confident women that have helped them maintain their confidence and get to where they are today in life.
1. They are smart and highly informed. They know a great deal about the quality, talent, or idea that they are skilled in.
2. They hold their head high. Even when they’re down or encounter obstacles on their way to success, they never let them beat them down or stay down for long.
3. They dress the part. They dress professionally, and their appearance is alway neat and polished. They dress for the jobs they have and or want.
4. They take care of their bodies and health. They practice self-care, safeguard their mental health, get enough sleep, and exercise regularly.
5. They spend time with other confident women. They surround themselves with like-minded ambitious women. They surround themselves with other positive women so that they feel empowered.
6. They live life on their own terms. They live life their way, keep smiles on their faces, and enjoy life to the fullest.
7. They try new things regularly. Doing so empowers and excites them.