Have you ever heard of a bucket list before? Many people have bucket lists. A bucket list is a list of things that a person wants to see, do, or accomplish before the end of their lives come. I have one of my own. Check out what’s on it below.
1. Go to Paris, France and see the Eiffel Tower. Known as the “City of the Love”, Paris is famous for its museums, food, and fashion. I want to go there to see the Eiffel Tower lit up at night and to eat the food.
2. Ride a boat/ go on a cruise. I’m not a fan of big oceans and rivers because I can’t swim, but I’d like to experience a boat ride/cruise some day. Acquaintances and family members have told me that going on a cruise is a fun solo and family vacation idea.
3. Go to DisneyWorld with my family. It’s the most magical place on earth, and I’ve always wanted to go since I was a child. Filled with castles, Disney characters, epic foods, and theme parks, it’s an treat for young and old alike. I hope to go there with my family some day, when I’m more financially stable.
4. Ride on a train. I’ve never rode on one before, and want to do so before I die. It would be awesome to wear an conductor’s hat and blow the whistle of a train some day.
5. Ride an hot air balloon. I want to ride on one because I’m a sucker for adventure and trying new things. I’m afraid of heights, but I think all the sights i will see while in the air will be worth it!
6. Visit all 50 states in the United States. Gayle and Oprah did it, and I hope to hit the open road some day, and do it too. I want to stop at some national parks too along the way, while I’m at it. I want to see all 50 states in all their beauty and awesomeness.
7. Get married and have children. It goes without saying that I want to get married, and find someone to share and spend my life with some day. I want to have children to carry on my legacy, and that look like me some day as well.
What’s on your bucket list?