As many of you know, I’m still grieving the deaths of my mom and sister who died a year and two days apart from one another. Thus, this month’s blog post is dedicated to quotes about grief. Next month, I’ll try to post a happier blog post, but until then live and love life y’all lol.
- What we have once enjoyed deeply, we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.
2. Every one of us is losing something precious to us. That’s part of what it means to be alive.
3. Grief does not change you. It reveals you.
4. I’ll be okay…just not today.
5. Grief is price we pay for love.
-Queen Elizabeth II
6. Where there is deep grief, there was great love.
7. How lucky I am to have had something that made saying goodbye so hard.
-Winnie the Pooh
8. The pain passes, but the beauty remains.
9. We must embrace pain and grief and burn them as fuel for our journey.
10. It’s perfectly okay to admit that you’re not okay.
April flowers bring May flowers! 🙂