As some of you may already know, I love all things motivational and inspirational. This is a motivational blog after all, lol. I love inspiring others to accomplish difficult goals, encouraging others to go for their dreams, and motivating them to keep going when life gets tough. My spiritual gift is the gift of encouragement, and it is my duty to use it. This month on my blog, I’ll be sharing ten of my favorite inspirational quotes (I collect them in journals). Enjoy, and Happy October!
1. “Dream big and dare to fail.”
2. “What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear”.
4. “We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.”
-Martin Luther King
5. “Fight for your happiness”.
6. “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up”.
7. “Don’t call it a dream. Call it a plan.”
8. “Everyone’s dream can come true if they stick to it and work hard.”
9. “To win big, you have to take big risks sometimes.”
10. “You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.”